The conference will be held at The Centennial Hotel. This is the same location as in years past (303 W North River Drive, Spokane, WA 99201), but now under the Davenport Collection Brand and is undergoing a complete remodel. We know you will love the Davenport Collection level of comfort and service.
– Single Occupancy $129
– Double Occupancy $129
– Early check-in/Late check-out based on availability
– Upgrade to next room category based on availability
– Complimentary wi-fi throughout Hotel
– Free Fitness Center access
– For online reservation click the link here: CentennialHotelSpokane.com
– For over the phone, call the Centennial Hotel at 636.736.4071 and provide them with this group code “2004INLAND”
Special convention rates will be available May 1-3, 2020, to accommodate early arrival and participation in the Bloomsday Run on Sunday morning. Hotel space will be at capacity on Bloomsday weekend in Spokane and you are strongly encouraged to call early for reservations at the special rates noted.
Reservations made after Saturday, March 31, 2020, will be subject to room availability and current prices.
– Starbucks coffee/espresso/house-made pastries
– Centennial Restaurant (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner 6 AM – Close)
– Happy Hour (M-F 3-6 PM)
– Meeting Room and Catering Services
– Bike Rental
– Indoor pool/hot tub all year/ Outdoor pool with slide (seasonal)
Parking is available at the hotel as well as across the street, compliments of Kaiser Permanente at the Kaiser Permanente Riverfront Medical Center, with a pass from the lot attendee on Friday morning only.
NOTE: A limited number of passes will be handed out on a first-come basis for the Park & Lock lot. Once the passes are gone, please pay the daily rate otherwise tickets are issued at the owner’s expense.
Please note that due to the Bloomsday Weekend, hotel rooms and parking will be at a premium. Call early for reservations!
– Riverfront (100 acre city park across the foot-bridge)
– Centennial Trail (steps from your door)
– River Park Square (Apple, Nordstrom, Nike Factory Outlet, Urban Outfitters)
– Mobius Science Center
– Museum of Arts & Culture (MAC)
– Cork District (Regional wine tasting rooms /wineries)
– Ale Trail (Northwest Craft beer tasting rooms/breweries)
MAP TO HOTEL